Shakugan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakugan

Welcome to Shakugan Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cabal BGM Problem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neizul

Cabal BGM Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Cabal BGM Problem!   Cabal BGM Problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Mga Boss Do u have any solution regarding the TASK or Quest that Im Having It seems that Everyone is enjoying playing cabal while they are listening to its background. But for me I dont Here anything at all i have check the option window naka on nmn lahat and even try to play it sa media player it works ok hope you guys can give me some advice . Thanks more power scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Cabal BGM Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal BGM Problem!   Cabal BGM Problem! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 am

neizul wrote:
Mga Boss Do u have any solution regarding the TASK or Quest that Im Having It seems that Everyone is enjoying playing cabal while they are listening to its background. But for me I dont Here anything at all i have check the option window naka on nmn lahat and even try to play it sa media player it works ok hope you guys can give me some advice . Thanks more power scratch

what did you meant by that? teh background music?
Back to top Go down
https://shakugan.darkbb.com

Cabal BGM Problem!
Page 1 of 1